I married my high school sweetheart at age 20. And I’m so thankful to say he’s still my favorite person after many years of marriage! I do photography part time and love my day job: raising four fantastic little people. I have a passion for connecting with others…and feel most contented when my home is filled to the brim with guests. That’s one of the reasons I love being a photographer. I get to serve and connect with kind and interesting people.
A Little More About Me…
- I love exploring unique locations and trying the most exotic item on the menu.
- I believe there’s always room for dessert, and a good latte.
- Some of my first camera work was for syndicated television and CBS sports. (But I like wedding photography best of all!)
- I love that photography is great way to bless others and am always volunteering for local charities.
- One of my favorite parts of the day is family time on the couch. My second favorite is bedtime.